Brothers, You are warmly invited to the Oﬃcial Visits of our District Deputy Grand Master, the Right Worshipful Michael E. Storck, with Right Worshipful Gary Galbreath, Very Worshipful Daniel J. Di Natale, and the District Deputy’s First Erie District Team.
The team puts on a wonderful and informative presentation. Open to Masons of all Stations and Grades, we encourage you to attend and participate in these enjoyable evenings. Each Official Visit will have somewhat diﬀerent content. Join the District Deputy Grand Master and District Team as we travel and visit other Lodges. Dinners and start times are set by the Master of the Lodge. Please contact them for details on the evening.
- 26th – Harmonie Lodge No.699
- 23rd – Ken-Ton Lodge No.1186
- 1st-Transportation Lodge No.842
- 6th-Eggertsville Grand Island Lodge No.1138
- 7th-Perseverance-Suburban Lodge No.948
- 17th-Hiram Lodge No.105
- 20th-Akron Lodge No. 527
- 22nd-Washington Lodge No. 240
- 28th-Millennium Lodge No.1179
- 4th- Amherst Lodge No. 981
- 14th-Ancient Landmarks Lodge No.358